We are thrilled to announce Zoodata Inspect is a semi-finalist in the WA Innovator of the Year 2017 in the Growth Category.
Inspect was a finalist in the WAIITA INCITE Awards 2017 in the Most Effective Business Solution Category.
Zoodata Inspect will help your organisation work more efficiently when conducting inspection and monitoring activities.
We know you are expected to do more and more with less resources, so let us help you.
While this doesn’t sound sexy, inspections undertaken by many organisations DO save lives:
- Firebreak inspections save houses and property; and save the lives of firefighters
- Food assessments prevent us from getting sick as a result of food poisoning
- Swimming pool inspections prevent small children drowning in pools
Is this you or your organisation?
Local Government: We have met many staff in this sector and have heard some alarming stories.
Firebreak Inspections: Do you know how safe your community is?
Rangers: Do you realise how much they have to do?
Environmental Health: Do you know what Environmental Health Officers do?
Swimming Pool Inspections: What happens if these aren’t done correctly?
Endless Possibilities: Zoodata Inspect allows the people tasked with keeping us safe to do their jobs even more efficiently, and to save us, taxpayers and ratepayers money.
About Zoodata Inspect
Zoodata Inspect reduces double handling, saves time and money, provides a secure audit trail, assists your compliance regimes and helps you keep you and your community safe. New inspection and monitoring types can be created in minutes by your administrative staff for no extra cost.
Our friendly staff are always interested in learning how Zoodata Inspect can be used, so would love to hear from you.
Key Features of Zoodata Inspect
- PC and tablet friendly
- Caters for multiple inspection types
- Automatic sync
- Pre-filled forms
- Automatic mail merge
- Data integrity: Less risk of corruption, court quality evidence and audit trail
- Built for compliance with government regulations
Advantages for organisations using Zoodata Inspect
- All departments can use the same software for all inspection and monitoring activities for the same outlay
- There is no need to purchase individual inspection modules such as firebreak, AFSA, animal registrations or swimming pools
- Because the system is configurable your staff can change problems, actions, outcomes and notification letters themselves without having to pay software developers to do this
- It is capable of integrating with 3rd party systems
- Our support and development teams are user friendly and speak plain English!
Need help with inspections?
Phone: (08) 9485 0725 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org